* The use of self-instructions to sequence thought and increase efficiency in problem solving as a fundamental strategy for resolving them. Is that the student will know and follow a series of steps to realize the problem, which should be placed before the student, as a poster or in a sheet, with the objective that can meet them, consult them if accurate viewing at all times.
Self-instruction EXAMPLE SEQUENCE:
1 .- Before doing anything I say what I see
2 .- What do I have to do?
3 .- How do I do? (Example: Following the steps for solving a math problem that I have pointed in this paper).
STEPS TO SOLVE A PROBLEM:
4 .- Read the sentence slowly stopping as identify any piece of information "read by parties" and go plotting what we read.
5 .- To understand what is or what we ask.
6 .- Represent the unknown in the drawing.
7 .- Think what operation we do and if we need to perform an operation before calculating.
8 .- We noted the partial data. 9 .-
check whether we should go ... to the euro, minutes, etc. 10 .-
perform this operation very attentive.
11 .- check whether the results answer the question if the answer makes sense.
Self-instruction:
12 .- I have to be very attentive. (Example: Do not skip any information. Copy right information ....)
13 .- Now I can do
14 .- I have gone right? If I had gone well and congratulate me if I have not gone well review to see what happened I was wrong.
* Before solve the problem, the teacher ensures that the student has at its disposal on the table everything you need. (So \u200b\u200banytime you need any material such as rubber, colors ... do not interrupt your work, or have time for recreation, which helps not to break the rhythm and be focused on the task).
* Use a clock for the student to calculate the time of solving the problem. This ensures that the student reflect on all actions to be undertaken pending the outcome of the exercise, each time calculating part. This personal awareness of the need of their needs on the control of time, while helping to not be distracted by other chores.
0 comments:
Post a Comment