ADAPTATIONS ADAPTATIONS EVALUATION IN LITERACY TROUBLE
STRATEGIES FOR READING: Modeled
psycholinguistic and according to the description in this working group, (we believe that the student has a good command of perceptual and phonological aspects), will focus on strategies and syntactic processes semantic.
syntactic processing.
1. Colored with different colors subject and predicate
2. Use different sentence structures to observe and internalize that the subject need not always be in first position
3. Submit drawings and various types of sentence structure for pairing.
4. Complete the components of the missing sentences using different structures syntactic and omit various components. (Subject, verb, object, function words)
5. Start sentences with different structures for the child to complete them.
6. Read short paragraphs with exaggerated syntactic groups
7. Submit a short paragraph syntactic groups differentiated by arrows and drawings (signs very prominent)
8. Read together, several times, teacher student remarking with emphasis punctuation.
9. Recording readings of teachers and pupils for further hearing.
semantic processing.
1. Present series of sentences that represent various actions that the student must make
2. dentify paragraphs in a text.
3. Identify the main idea by asking questions like: What is this?, What does it say?. Where is it? What time?
4. Coloring main idea in each paragraph.
5. Underline key words in each sentence and / or paragraph.
6. Suggest more titles to choose the most appropriate to the text.
7. Sharing to compare the titles and choose the title of the text.
8. Reading the title chosen. Review of drawings, explaining key words and phrases.
9. Prior information of the text to read.
10. Global explanation text and relate the experience of students
11. Knowledge and explanation of the structure of narrative and expository texts. Self-instruction
SPECIFIC READING COMPREHENSION
1 º. Before doing anything I say everything I see. The child or the teacher describes the information before reading what to do. Here is a text, which is a story. This is the title. The story has three paragraphs. Here ends because ends. This must be the name of the author. Here is a picture that suggests the title of the story. This makes what I do. Here are the questions on the text. Six. Each question has four phrases, I suppose it will be possible answers. Each sentence has a square, I guess I'll have to put a cross.
2 º. What do I have to do?. Read the text carefully and tick the real answer to each pregunta.Ahora I know what to do.
3 º. How do I have to do?. Following in the steps to read a text comprehensively
4 º. I have to be very careful (if I see that I have read, but I have not heard back to back).
5 º. Have I gone right?. If I went well, I welcome and if not, review to see where I was wrong.
STEPS TO READ TEXT UNDERSTANDING
1. Breathe deeply once before.
2. Start reading slowly parándome in points.
3. Read a question.
4. Read each of the possible answers and get rid of those that do not fit.
5. If more than one possible answer, I return the text to find the answer right
.
6. To find it soon, first look for a keyword
question and try to locate it in the text.
7. When I'm unsure of the correct answer get a cross.
8. Continue with the next question. Self-Instruction
DIFFICULTIES
GRAPHICS Am I sitting comfortably?
Do I have a role in the proper position?
"I take the pencil correctly?
The lines, are straight?
letters, do they have the same size?
"I leave enough space between words and lines?
Do I keep the margins?
0 comments:
Post a Comment