Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bloons Ipod Walkthrough



By Duru Sama
first thought, by way of thanks, make a list of people who greeted me for my birthday, but then I can skip the paranoia and that people will not be on all those who chose to do so by mail, not post, entocnes qeu notice for the next birthday who do not do it for mail, escraches my blog here. Know I saw them all, myspace, facebook, fotolog, youtube, blogs, etc, thanks for the things qeu put =)
if the birthday story started at 00:15, time was born, I have to say qeu celebration began with me in my underwear cake making chips and watching documentaries on the Nasca lines until 3 am, when glamor, the truth that fills my glitter back to just remember.

Speaking of that (?) We grabandoooo. Stamina


Ux (L), which I want to pull me out the objects because cigarroooooooo.


this is great, as I shit with laughter, do not hate me because it is in English! Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZJ-_OTvsqo&feature=PlayList&p=0BA9823247A4CC85&index=2

jaaaaaaaaaaa go fuck the panda!
you put me in a cage with anything, and after a week I'll fuck it!


I saw the movie The forth Kind, about alien abductions, as movie is good, have you fucking expectant and a little in parts. Now, as a fact there is nothing new to me except to listen to some spoken Sumerian. Everything else are things that I've been reading and processing. One such

days I'll run away screaming: ARE ALL WICKS! THE USE OF FUCKING FORRISIMOS PENDRIVE NOS!
AAAAAAAAA

but not yet
As time passes, I'm not replacing ages, I adding so I have 29, 12, 16, 21, etc and if they all have to live under the same roof, that the title of the post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment