It's been awhile since I wrote more than brevedades, i was reading and watching videos, as usual (The theory of conspiracy, Anunnaki, Reptilian, Christianity, capitalism, neurolinguistic , history, archeology, quantum physics etc etc) and I conclucion evident but very long to explain, besides I'm not motivated because, though scattered, the data is out there, so let qeu sentences without further develop and flourish and that you can laugh It's free. Total anytime I get the aluminum cap.
Everything is sound, I found a video cornered to stop them so look for qeu hell am I talking about, just as interesting to watch a video is sit and think about it or if they are lucky, discuss it with someone, because it is a matter of entertainment, not see a video to pass the time, it's a start for further research, because there is nothing more ridiculous than watching a video and start to vomit conclucion and opinions without actually involved a little more, except qeu kieran go through repeaters (http: / / www.youtube.com/watch?v=5igtP7Ro7Sg) and entertain some mediocre for a while.
Even before the post "The heavy metal is bad for you" play a bit this question of the music "heavy" generate higher vibration, the more the harmonics, and taking it to the particles on a more complex shapes generated by other genres. These effects are generated in all that is affected by the sound, and that things are affected by sound? EVERYTHING, people, things, everything in nature, my old cat, the chair where I sit is made up of atoms and empty .. is that they form something solid? poruqe are vibrating, everything vibrates, the sound determines its shape, and frequency does a lot more ..
was watching a video of David Icke (another day I'm going to dedicate a post like people to this guy because the truth is a roughly qeu) and from one thing to another just ripped to talk about the frequencies, qeu so I leave here> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC48iW-dZAI&feature=related
The next time someone tells you to get off that shit music you say you can safely and foundation: go to listen and follow cumbia creating a world of shit
is urgent to change the frequencies, and stop watching television! they think I say this because I think an asshole Tinelli or because the programming is painful? no not that, stop watching TV ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment