Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome Note Newborn Baby

100 bullrings


nro100 This is the post so I am obliged to put something important (?) If Ponele ... I will not repeat
qeu things are already on the official blog, I'll just say that Frank, Gaby and Fisu, make my day being where once there were.

Regarding the release of the single, I know it's a drop that is docked to the qeu they expected, but we puteen, is for the better, it is an album that is going to break the head, also going to put emos because to make people believe qeu only be thick and are re fucking idiots.
come a long recording this LP, in the middle we get Lies and With All My Hate, Lust also the video, now we're just focusing on finishing the LP, know this to have the issues and can not display anxiety is killing us MAL .

not going to miss me qeu ignorant accusations of Satan (in fact they did) because they interpret everything for the ass, and you know what? I laugh because I am a whore from hell ... fuck them all.

while ago I do not do anything about the conspiracy theory, is not that happened to me or something, I wish, in fact I am about to buy an aluminum cap, call my mom and say, IT "SA CONSPIRACY! but I restrain myself, if I now enclose Gayo leads me to hell early.

I love this Shit
(The Boondock Saints)
(oh by the way the 2 I went to see that wave, I hope porqeu qeu is bad but I feel like doing army)

0 comments:

Post a Comment