Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Most Reliable Laptop 2010

BFTD signature ring, I moved my magical world


I moved to hell, oh yeah, there's a virus and ended up moving all miss desparramados.Voy Urquiza, of all the neighborhoods I lived qeu qeu me most is the taste. Now Max will be able to scare new chotos neighbors. (That ugly that you move to a guttural singer aldo)

As you may have read, and finished recording the single, so a short while he can hear.
same time continue with the recording of the LP, which at that will have to wait a while longer, but before that will have a couple of new novedosassss but I hold my akldjfdskj


some things remain the same
I eat avocados, I can not stop eating these mierdas.lamiendo the ring target of Melba and lids leaving him Max. I faced towards the outside and set fire inside cities.

there are
fate is not without irony

0 comments:

Post a Comment