Thursday, January 7, 2010

Isabella -anal Extreme

Fe virus




qeu
I have little to add, this guy explains everything pretty well, I admire your Trankil, my contempt I had been stoned by the public.

auqnue I mentioned something to me and many others is a common thing, not because it is less obtrusive and spend less time.
To you, kerido Christian neighbor: you think your shit and I my shit, and everyone is free to express them within their own domains, spaces, etc., I know Christians are inherently invasive, compulsively impose their beliefs and is a good attitude qeu shit I'll never stop resisting, they qeu the fate of people like me are not going to their houses to ring the bell at 8 am on a Sunday giving doctrines, nor do we build a building in his neighborhood to impose dogmas to their children, so do not come to break me balls that offends my religion tattoo bad as trying to point out the offender, because if there is something offensive is his whole Christian attitude bothers me their little crosses, prayer cards, and the same person constantly trying to join his flock I'm not no sheep flock, at least stop trying to make me believe I offended qeu ... because you have to be very asshole to believe qeu think differently is to be offensive and not see everything you do ... are invasive compulsive disorder, and if you do not see it Ensim is because they lack respect for their own cultural beliefs, I know most of those who call themselves Christians only believe in God and do not have the slightest fucking idea of \u200b\u200bChristian history, in fact many nisikiera even read the Bible ... so are you doing propaganda of a flag itself ... and well known is the power of Christianity itself, it gets in some emotional need and thoroughly wash your head.
Occasionally I come across with religious cults and I love to sit and talk, we learn without fail, but even the best educated in the field has a limit on the qe is respectfully leave the debate and say: OK, you think this and I the other, and that is a respectful attitude, everything else is shit.
"The religion can not argue with the reason can only preach "God and philosophy, can not remember the author.
finally, I'm not bitching to everyone about a cross, and I get to Kemar churches, Christians have the gall to point at the offender as if we lived in inkisicion, at least I did not break the balls and if they bother me its brazen attitude, well, cultivence about their own position and understand that it was porqeu of you is infuriating.

Well, I went
saw Avatar, this good, but is more of the same: Man enters magical world, morally perfect, and breaks (time of emotional stress) after a meeting there between man and the world. Ban
blah

0 comments:

Post a Comment