front of the House-Restaurant "Chesman" had a wide esplanade and a few yards beyond the river ran noisy. Everywhere you looked there were rocks of various sizes, shapes and colors, all with signs of having been removed from your site or demolished to make way for the road. I walked by this place, trying to find the noisy river, remembering the stories of this place, which had heard in the ongoing meetings in grandma's house, all with a little mystery and terror.
was a beautiful day, very early the sun was shining high and even though I still could not swim with their heat by the shadow of the hill that covered us, you could feel a warm warmth and light. I do not know how long I stood watching the river pass, but not very mighty rushing and sonorous, running a stone hitting another in their progress, fleeting precipitate.
The place was full of life, many insects tried to take some small rays of sunlight began to get to my feet, many butterflies appeared almost by magic, were of many colors, some were yellow with black spots, some were blue and there were the electric blue, very strong. No fear land near where he was, was amazing. In the environment is perceived a pleasant smell of damp earth; looked a fine mist of water off the floor where it already reached the sun's rays, giving the butterflies a special incentive to practice special choreographic dances full of grace.
to my right caught my attention a little flower hanging from a solitary stone was purple with many nuances, took the form of two tears, adorned by two threads golden on each petal that seemed to float through the morning breeze, beyond a group of wild, rough but showy flowers give the place a dose of charm. I went to watch them better and I could distinguish in the distance was something spectacular, falling water from a hill and descending into the void in millions of dispersed droplets, which when crossed by a ray of sun each color taking different and magical light in a dance of color and charm, seemed millions of colored stones or marbles spilled to chance. To withdraw from the plants with the intention to see better, no longer had that magic, so I replaced hypnotized between plants to observe that exceptional performance. Everything I had heard about this place was not true, it was beautiful, I never experienced that feeling of enjoying such beauty.
While enjoying what nature gave me, it felt the time passed, it was an eternity. Dona Carmen's voice brought me back to reality, a sweet voice called: "Humbertitooooo, Samuelitooooo" with funny intonation. He called the two boys she reluctantly cleaned the room, running almost immediately to avoid receiving another work order. I later learned were the two children of the couple, given the lads relax and members declared enemies of the restaurant activities and any work that requires effort. Although struggling all day just to hide, which logically made them tired and hungry so that at lunchtime and by evening reappeared in search of maternal warmth. The woman approached me and gently asked again for their "little angels", stared at her, still absorbed in the illusion that my eyes were seeing and only managed to shake his head negatively indicating that he knew nothing, had not seen anyone . I indicated that I move away from there and my uncle was looking for me, because soon we would leave.
I looked back at the flower which dazzled and caught me. Closed immediately, possessed of a force that surprised me. Was linked to the stone so superficially that I did not make any effort to detach it, was placed in the most simple and superficial rock. It was in my hands, brittle and faded. In a few seconds went from being a brilliant and beautiful flower in a simple prey, a dead twig, lifeless. Scared out of my hand, falling mixed with stones and other branches, it was difficult to tell which was which until a few seconds, showed the most gorgeous and beautiful flora.
I went back to where my uncle and could not get over my amazement, I never thought I could be so fragile the life of this beautiful being. The butterflies were fluttering its beautiful wings of bright colors.
Ms. Carmen went back to ask me to stay away from there. I tried to explain what he had seen, but mixing the words and she could not understand me, noticed my excitement and realized what was happening. He said then that was a very rare and fragile flower, was a ADONIS, Peruvian orchid family, which no one can touch because they die. Ignorant me, had cut short existence so shy, beautiful and fragile child of nature.
From the novel "The Illusion of a Dream"
0 comments:
Post a Comment