Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do Alcoholics Have Big Stomachs







always said that there are all kinds of people, but I nose that type would be, what I know is that I really know.
My vision of the world about love, compassion, forgiveness, virtue, etc, which are a pathological defect in view of others, and I do not care one bit, which makes just continue to believe these things and not "mature." If you stop believing in love Magic is mature, well, no kiero mature, just know that it is not, that's a sad reality version of the product of the tired minds and hearts battered frustrations, or just little people kisas

magical "stories fairy does exist! "

Everything is subject to perspective, and when I say "fairy tale" I'm not thinking about Disney ... because I am idealistic but not assholes.
I have a dream, as I suppose he has the majority, a person's ideal, an ideal of life, an ideal society, some of these things are almost out of reach. At some point in my life no longer believe in that, I interned in the facile realism, defensive, taking the position if the predator flies, I did things because they were safe, in that you can not really get hurt if you do not mind, and with time, this attitude led me to create me a reality that completely dominated but it makes me extremely unhappy, because they simply do meant nothing to me, my ideal had died.
But luckily not in my nature to adapt to the environment at the expense of myself, I could not stop being idealistic, then let me of cowardice and laziness find what queria.Es this day I'm still dealing with the mess of my own catastrophes, but worth it, and yet, I'm happy looking ideal, because it's me, not a shadow of what should be qeu.
things never turn out the plan, and one becomes Piyo errors by nature of the virtues arise from defect count and a sincere attitude to them, as a result I am a disaster as anyone who dares to live a little beyond their own fears, with a past and always looking forward.
Things go wrong sometimes, and some what does not kill the left half dead, others make us stronger.
The Disney fairy tales are stories for children, but fairy tales are real, that of the great, disney there are always some elements: an obstacle, a villain, a mistake and end are happily ever after. When you see the real life that does not exist, or let the magic of childhood, or sees him on the maturity. The obstacle is the thousands, the error a string of terrible shit, the villain a hostile and vari @ s hij @ s of a bitch ... but is the same, so look for the very end, eating partridges, I eat a roast (well not because I like meat but noodles)
ultimately, arrive disney all dressed with a pink and elves dancing with music peloduces shit, I really intend to get visha and punk, with my friends doing the pogo and playing metal, if there to cross the hell is crossed, so it is qeu tales do exist, 'cause some of it, because it is more than realistic to eggs not to abandon the ideals and see that things can be much more magical than Disney shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment