not written long ago. Another day of insomnia, as shown in the picture with hair Fifth Element, I have major dark circles.
News: My cat was fucking, now I have blonde hair and black wick ("us" in backwards), my new netbook called Badr (sends greetings saying "Windows sucks, ubuntu commands, fucking") are 6 and I have qeu me up at 8 ... skyline was the worst movie I saw in 2010.
I went to a massage the other day, at 5 minutes was the Feng Shui to hell and clearly alters tone of barely concealed ask me, AND THAT MEANS THAT SYMBOL? (Referring to Ban Religion tattto). I thought, ready to stick me caga, relaxation and was the fucking hippie ... and I go with the less aggressive response - "It is against the church as an institution, not against the creed" (we all know that yes , but was half in balls offended a Christian about to grab the neck). The lady says, "AH" and I shit with sticks ... (Y) yey
MUSIC. We are preparing some new things, because it could not be otherwise, if not cry broke down and eventually I eventarÃa to the train tracks.
saw? I'm using accents, bad but well today I painted, the "qeu" has no case.
The last book I read called "The Tao of Physics" very good, nothing new but capacitor.
qeu I know you go, some are angry, I read somewhere, because it separated SHOCKER, others saw are very poorly informed and they were also inventive.
Do not worry, the music is eternal, it still sounds made and new things will come.
I'm going to buy cigarettes do not smoke like 6 hours ... (not to smoke, it sucks)
there are (L)
All evils will be cured by the release of Transformers 3. oh yeah.
0 comments:
Post a Comment