Saturday, July 24, 2010

Watch Tay Du Ky 2009 Online

Take a tea and let dejaaaa


No matter how many things happen, when wrong, as well, if you reach a point where you have to choose between sumirte into chaos, or loosen; eye, "release" in a positive sense , no defeatist attitude, but rather understand that often the smarter option is to let the situation breathe ... relax, deal with the vertigo of letting things take their natural course without your passionate interventionist and / or desperate, stop being afraid, step back to gain perspective and not be afraid, because nothing that should not happen will happen. Ultimo.Yo understand how difficult it never sent me to make my gerous because I am well boluda qeu, all things that my head understands, seem to have much relationship with me in practice, and there are few times when we could actually a shift down, breathe, stop the addiction to chaos, and your mind only in the present, leave it be without fear for anything.
And that's all this? that is all? If anyone is used to pause a second and consider the possibility of thinking only in a tea and leave everything else free of its influence, because nothing stops because you do, that's a myth that capitalism got us to live racing (and I get better I calm violence rivas) good, then used to something, but just look at the picture I put a ring again and I have flekillo, when you have another day of courage I put on the other cheek. Hang


friends (L) Death

money

0 comments:

Post a Comment