Friday, June 18, 2010

Red Wine Constipation



My dad came after several days, one afternoon when he was sick Miguelito. He had fever and was lying in bed. The neighbor had put mallow leaves in the stomach and head wet with urine. I heard that it was indigestion and had to give a purgative. The old lady who happened to be our guardian angel, was surprised to see that my father entered home when she was healing. Could not remember who he was and throws little broom. "What do you here?" He chided. "This is my home, explain to me what do you do here and that makes my son" my dad replied, visibly surprised. The lady across the street and said the child was sick. Giving back to continue serving my brother, rebuked him for not knowing who leaves her children. "That woman left abandoned these creatures"

My father worried about what had happened to us and for the health of Michael, thanked the old woman who gave care, so asked how much he owed. "I offended you, sir, in the midst of our poverty we are happy to help those in need and these angels need our help" says? replied the lady.

had dreamed many times that Dad came back and ran into his arms, but when I saw it, I could not do. Also ignored me, turned to talk to the neighbor and ask for Mickey who was ill.

I went out and saw the truck parked at the gate, full of earth and with a dented door. I did not want to get closer and only dedicated myself to contemplate from afar. Oswaldo appeared a little later and stood next to me. "What you looking at?" He asked. "Nothing" I replied. I would have liked to feel anything, but it was not. I felt anger and I could not explain. Miguel called me crying, I went to him, he calmed down when I approached him.

The neighbor had left and my dad was in the kitchen grooming. I went to him and just then I spoke. "Since when is your brother sick," he asked as he wiped away with a towel. "No," I said. He turned to look at me surprised and upset. "How could you know? "he said. I told him that morning was well after lunch felt bad. "Fever" he said as he pulled his shirt.

already dark when the old lady arrived with a bowl of boiled herbs, which you Shall we asked Michael. My dad appreciated the gesture and promised to give when cooled a bit.

We were eating what my father cooked, when it appeared Michael in the kitchen, "ajaa, sick to eat does not die," said my father, inviting him to sit with us, wanted to hold him.

my dad's conversation dazzled us, it was nice to hear tell their stories of travel. I dared ask why the door of the truck was hit, we saw said that the road is very narrow and when it rains, everything becomes very slippery. "We stick to the hill too and snuggle up I could not help rubbing with a stone" told us. At night they all slept well, just that Miguel had to change her clothes because he was sweating a lot. I woke several times to call my dad. "I have an ugly dream," he said at one point, waiting to call me your hand, but he said "turn and go back to sleep." "I urinate" said later: "You know where do" I replied.

The next day Dad woke us early with breakfast was ready. As always, Oswald had to pass the word several times. "I want to accompany me all day today," he said. "We have nothing to do Dad, we can accompany" was my reply. Oswaldo said he preferred to stay to sleep a little longer. "No, we're all going" my father was overwhelming.

First we went to a market where it had dropped a package on the truck. Everyone greeted me father as an old acquaintance. I wondered, as did my dad to know these people if he was always away. I was surprised at the treatment he received, especially the ladies.

We then to a place where there were many trucks Among them came a burly man, short but thick. He was fat throughout the body and the clothes she wore looked like it was once white but now was very dirty where you saw it. Seeing my father got out of the car and greeted him excitedly, "Pacheco!" He replied with a very thick voice, "Fellow, what miracle you here." They shook hand and gave a warm hug. My dad explained a fault that had the truck, so he said that evening would bring to quit. He took leave saying, "Back, Buffalo"

From there we went to downtown, parked outside a bakery in the front had a sign with some letters and a drawing of a basket of bread. Oswaldo could tell me which read "Bakery Fujiyama." My dad got off the truck and walked into the bakery, asking than not low because not delay. That was actually called back just as a place Miguelito where urination. My dad had to take him into the bakery and this time it took too much. Oswaldo down and I followed. We sat on the sidewalk and from there we watched the comings and goings of various people, on the cobbled street, going in and out of a small flea market that was there. A half block away was a plazuelita front of a church wide walls and high, Oswaldo went there despite asking him to not retire. Ignored me and I had to follow. From the door of the church saw the truck, gave the place several times and walked away even more, my dad did not leave the bakery and Miguelito either. Upon returning to the place where we entered my dad did not see, so we had to get on the truck to wait.

When he returned he was smiling and looked happy. Almost always went well, transmitting tranquility and her young face was sympathetic. Miguel brought a bag of bagels that we invited, were small but very nice. Back in the truck told us he had good news. "Guys I have a contract with this Japanese girl and now supply firewood for the ovens for an indefinite period at this location and another who is in the back." He also told us that we shift from home these days and would be with us longer. "They go to school to be good men, "he said while informing us that we would visit some cousins \u200b\u200bin Huanchaco. "There have lunch today," he said as he took the wheel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment